Sunday 17 August 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 149

You would think that being at home with my leg in a cast would mean more scrapbooking time but alas, not so. It does mean lots more time to look around the Internet and so I found Freshly Made Sketches. This motivated me to stumble my way to my scrapbooking room and make this card. It is amazing to discover how many times the thing you want to use is just out of arm's reach and how some things you just can't do balanced on one foot and a pair of crutches! So, while it took me twice as long as usual to make this card, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:




Ingredients list:
Card: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
Inks: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Flower Shop and Petite Petals, Hero Arts Thank You
Tools: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Nellies Die, Nellies Oval Die Leaf Sizzlit
Embellishments: Gumball Green stitched ribbon, Candy dots, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love these beautiful, vibrant colors against the white space. Way to persevere with the cast! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete