Sunday 3 May 2015

Colour Me 69

This week is a challenge with choice - two options with which to be 'creative'.


Tough choice; they're both delicious. I thought I'd miss out on playing this challenge - it's been a busy weekend - but a spare hour presented itself after an early dinner. So I've played along with option 2.



My ulterior motive was also to use my new stuff. Over the past few months, I've discovered the joy of on-line international shopping. I've been amazed that often stuff arrives from both the UK and USA in about a week. My first ever purchase from Winnie & Walter broke my run of fast deliveries although it was quite entertaining watching the various locations it went through via parcel tracking. But it did arrive yesterday. This lovely die and stamp set The Big, The Bold and Party was sitting there asking to be used. Just beautiful stamps to use - very crisp.

Update: Delighted that this card was picked as a Colour Connoisseur at Colour Me.

Ingredients
Card: Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps: SU Gorgeous Grunge and French Foliage. W&W Big, Bold and Party
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler
Other: W&W Big, Bold and Party die, Coastal Cabana twine, dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I'm glad you were able to squeeze it in! I love how you were able to bring in more colour with the splatter and I think it's a great use of the challenge colours :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effects of your card! Thanks for playing at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic again! Great CAS card

    ReplyDelete