Tuesday 5 January 2016

2015 Favourites

2015 was my first full year of card-making. I learned a lot by entering challenges and I experimented a lot. I got my first design team post at As You See It in September and was lucky enough to have a month long guest designer spot at CAS Colours and Sketches and Just Add Ink, as well as a couple of weeks at CAS-ology. It's been a great year and as I tidied up my blog and archived my 2015 badges, I spent some time looking back and choosing twelve favourites from the year - which is harder to do than you'd think.

This card was from the first challenge of 2015 at The Paper Players - the theme was to use recycled materials and it's the only time I've ever headlined at The Paper Players.


This card is from the first time I entered at The Paper Craft Crew and was fortunate to get voted a Featured Artisan.


This one was also made for The Paper Players and was A Cut Above there.


This one was an experiment in die cutting and was a Cut Above at The Paper Players and a weekly winner at CAS Colours and Sketches. It was a lot of fun, and also a puzzle, to make!


This one is one I made when doing a guest spot at Just Add Ink. Loved the colours!



Loved the experiment with an ink-smooshed background.


I like making music-themed cards.




I love the colours and the vellum wings in this offering for CAS-ology Wings challenge, which it won.


This is one of my favourite favourites, made for an As You See It colour challenge.


This was a bespoke male card for the man in my life, inspired by a challenge at Just Add Ink, which it won.


I love the colours and the moodiness of this card which won at both Colour Me and CAS Colours and Sketches.


And finally, this favourite of my Christmas cards made for both the design team at AYSI and the Galaxy of Stars Christmas Challenge at AAA cards.



















No comments:

Post a Comment