Saturday 18 June 2016

As You See It 137 - DT Card

It was great to see all the entries in the last Dad-themed challenge at As You See It. There were lots of fabulous entries to pick from - and it was a tough choice too! This week, we're back with a really quirky little sketch for you.


I've been having a bit of a love affair with my new set from the 2016 Catalogue: Seaside Shore.
The hanging elements in the sketch made me wonder what they'd look like with fish playing in out out of them, like a little fish party.

Here's how that idea turned out...




We'd love to see how you see this sketch. You've got the next fortnight to show us. Entries close at 11.55 p.m., Wednesday 29 June.

Ingredients
Card: Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, By the Shore DSP
Stamps: Seaside Shore, Endless Birthday Wishes
Inks: Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron
Other: Dimensionals.




4 comments:

  1. this is absolutely fabulous! i may have to CASE this, if that's ok with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be delighted for you to share this card. I very pleased that you like it!

      Delete