Monday 6 June 2016

Inkspire Me 252

A friend of mine texted me yesterday and asked whether I had a new home card in my stash - at which time, the answer was no. After looking at the sketch challenge at Inkspire Me, the answer is now yes.





I hope she likes it!

Ingredients
Card: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Home Sweet Home
Inks: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Paper doily, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Swiss Dot embossing folder, dimensionals



3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I bet your friend was quite happy with it. Thank you for joining us at Inkspire me. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card :)
    Thanks for joining us at In{k}spire_me!
    All the best, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me this week, Heike

    ReplyDelete