Tuesday 28 June 2016

Paper Players 301

Last week, The Paper Players had a birthday of sorts - they reached 300 fantastic challenges! This week, I was looking for inspiration for a birthday card and I found it at The Paper Players. No matter how many cards I've stashed, I never seem to have the one I want. In this case, I needed a  birthday card for a young man who likes music.





I certainly hope that someone turning 25 is not too young to remember vinyl!

Ingredients
Card: Whisper White heavyweight, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, unknown music DSP
Stamps: Crazy About You
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Tuxedo Black (inside)
Other: Circle framelits, Itty Bitty circle punch, Hello You thinlits, Darice Music Sheet embossing folder, white colouring pencil, dimensionals





3 comments:

  1. Jan this is such a clever card and your record was absolutely perfect for this layout! The embossed background and patterned paper are perfect for your music themed card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! This is a really cute card. I have a 17 year old nephew who has been buying vinyl again, so I don't think you need to worry about that. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vintage card! The background music paper is the perfect choice, nice pop of red for your sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete