Wednesday 31 May 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 223

A friend asked me to make her a Father's Day card so she could get it sent off the England soon. I was a bit stuck on what to do until I saw the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.


I was very sorry to see that Custom Tee was retiring - in fact, retiring tomorrow! It's such a versatile set. I've dressed up the tee-shirt into a jazzy plaid shirt with a bow-tie. I'm looking forward to the new background stamps in the 2017-18 catalogue but I do love the one I've already got: Hardwood.


I'm also a bit short on Dad's day sentiments but I do like the one from the also retired Going Global 'world's best dad'.




Anyway, I hope my friend likes it. If she doesn't, it will be a happy addition to my stash.

Ingredients
Card: Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Stamps: Custom Tee, Going Global, Hardwood
Ink: Dapper Denim
Other: Stitched framelits, Layered circle framelits, Washi tape from Morrocan Nights suite, dimensionals






1 comment: